Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin

I purchased a pork tenderloin from the grocery store without a specific plan for it. I found instructions for pan roasted port tenderloin in my copy of The Joy of Cooking. I also created the herb pan sauce. The recipe gave a few sauce options, and the herb pan sauce didn't disappoint. For a more detailed description of how to make this particular recipe, check out Jessica's Blog detailing her way through The Joy of Cooking.


The pork smelled so good, that I couldn't help digging in before shooting this picture. I made acorn squash seasoned with herbes de Provence, but I realized that acorn squash isn't my favorite thing. Some Stovetop Stuffing was also consumed with the pork. I have since purchased another pork tenderloin, and I can't wait to make this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment