Friday, October 14, 2011

Food Memory Friday--Boudros in San Antonio

In April, I attended a conference in San Antonio, Texas. I stayed downtown by everything, and I looked up a few restaurants to try before I went. The one restaurant that seemed to come up in every search I did was Boudros on the Riverwalk...and it didn't disappoint. I went for lunch, and I ordered the smoked shrimp and pepper bacon club sandwich:
The vegetable chips were made on the premises. I also ordered a piece of pie that I forgot to take a picture of.

I also went up the Tower of the Americas and looked around:


They had a really great happy hour in the restaurant on top where I had a hummus trio and grilled ahi tuna on wontons. I sat near the bar, but the restaurant slowly rotates while you eat. I would definitely eat dinner there if I ever went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment