Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pork Chop Dinner

When I was browsing for wing spice rubs at the grocery store, I ran across this marinade I thought I could use for wings. I ended up using it for pork chops:


I served the pork chops along with some sauteed green beans and squash, twice baked sweet potatoes, and garlic bread:
The marinade sounded better than it tasted. For me it wasn't that flavorful, and I definitely didn't taste any bourbon. Sorry McCormick, this one isn't a winner. The pork chops may have tasted more like bourbon if I had grilled them, but I'm doubtful.

I sauteed the green beans and squash in a little olive oil, and I squirted some fresh lemon juice over them while they cooked. I still become impressed with myself when I can assemble a complete meal like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment