Friday, July 8, 2011

Food Memory Friday--Baseball Game Food

While I was back in Iowa for the 4th of July, my family and I decided to go to an Iowa Cubs game. The Iowa Cubs are the farm team for the Chicago Cubs. As kids, my dad would get free tickets from his company, and we would go all of the time. As kids, we usually ate dinner before going to the game, but my parents would sneak in snacks. My sister and I would usually talk my parents into letting us share something like nachos or a funnel cake. This time around, I decided to eat dinner with my parents and get a snack at the game:
My sister and her husband opted to eat brats and drink gigantic adult beverages in cans:
The highlights of the game included a race between convenience store snacks:
The iCubs won! And to celebrate the 4th--there were fireworks:
A good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment