Friday, July 15, 2011

Food Memory Friday--French Convenience Food

While looking through my photos to come up with this post, I ran across this particular photo:


While this may just look like a pre-made sandwich in a plastic triangle, it reminded me of how many of these triangle sandwiches I ate in France. This particular sandwich was tuna on white with tomato and lettuce, and these triangle sandwiches were surprisingly good. You would think I would always search out some new place for lunch or a place that sold more than just triangle sandwiches, but I was usually in a hurray, and there weren't that many places near the school I was attending. I did find a really delicious bakery that sold quiche by the slice, but that was later on in the summer. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the quiche I purchased from that bakery, but it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment