Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rocky Road Wedges

I decided I needed some sort of cookie to eat, and after browsing through the Bon Appetit cookbook I have I decided to make Rocky Road Wedges because I had some mini marshmallows to use. The recipe can be found here at Epicurious.com. I split the recipe in half because it made two rounds, which seemed like a lot to me. Here is what it looked like prior to melting the chocolate chips and toasting the marshmallows:
mmmm...toasty
Just after being cut into wedges...I needed more patience to wait until they were a bit more cool.
Gooey and delicious
On a side note, I was told about this article about Tangier Island today. Tangier Island has a distinct English dialect that is similar to how people spoke in England in the 1600s, and this article talks about how a man wants to bring Shakespeare to Tangier so people can hear how someone likely sounded when Shakespeare's plays were originally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment